About the Business Analyst position
Our software business analysts (BAs) are one of the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, our BAs seek out, develop, and help capture requirements for custom web and mobile applications for improved efficiency and productivity. From researching progressive solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to discovering and developing innovative web apps and website solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Business Analyst responsibilities include:
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively sharing your insights and plans with cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, designers, developers, and project managers.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our solutions
- Develop configuration specifications and business analysis requirements via BRDs
- Perform quality assurance and define reporting and alerting requirements
- Interact with the Clients to share key insights and findings
- Search for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest methodology and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Business Analyst requirements include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology, or a related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Solid experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Significant experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Good knowledge of data visualization techniques and tools
- Familiarity with SQL queries and generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.