Welcome to Poetic.
For over a decade, Poetic has moved our partners years ahead of their competitors. The strategies, technologies, and products created in our office allow companies to be competitive today and define tomorrow.
We believe a thriving culture is about good people you can rely on working toward a common goal. Our culture helps make us a truly exceptional company, and it's our people who continually drive us forward.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary Senior creative who is a visual problem solver, thinks conceptually, and loves craftmanship—looking for a solid understanding and enthusiasm for visually building brands from the ground up. In addition, you will have strong ideation skills, challenging conventions, and offering intelligent, creative solutions.
You will be a crucial member of an energetic company. Report directly to the Creative Director and work alongside multiple internal teams to constantly think, build, and execute. You will also feel comfortable presenting to clients, articulating with clarity and support a point of view. In addition, you are a self-starter, hands-on, have solid attention to detail, and own multiple projects from conception to execution.
• Ability to create from concept to production, branded activities that address creative briefs/client conversations through design, art direction, interactive design, print collateral design, etc.
• Firm grasp of current visual and marketing trends
• Strong understanding of color, typography, and layout
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, Figma, Webflow, Google Suite
• Concept and collaborate with other creative and internal teams
• Implement client and internal feedback with ease and on time
• Work with team leads to ensure creative concepts are on-brand
• Present ideas both internally and client-facing
• Lead and mentor junior creatives, mentoring and growing the creative team while collaborating
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and creative resolution skills
• Understand and utilize marketing briefs, data, and insights
• US-based applicants only. Houston TX preferred, remote possible.
• 3-5 years of applicable agency, studio, or in-house experience mandatory
• Creative portfolio mandatory
• Handle multiple projects and tasks at once
• A solid understanding of design with the ability to break the rules if and when needed