For over a decade, Poetic has moved our partners years ahead of their competitors. The strategies, technologies, and products created in our office allow companies to be competitive today and define tomorrow.
Based on data-driven principles, we attain real results and spur innovation at every step of the business process.
We believe a thriving culture is about good people you rely on working toward a common goal. Our culture is the main reason we consider ourselves a truly exceptional company, and it's our people who shape and grow it.
You are an organized problem-solver who will command small armies to rally around a project. Identifying potential quality issues excites you as much as the development and implementation of strategic plans to resolve them. You quickly adapt to technologies and implement them to move the project ahead of schedule. Your constant and clear communication will keep clients apprised of where their project is at all times.
- You’ll create and maintain project budgets, forecasts, and deadlines without compromising quality standards.
- You’ll deliver projects on schedule and on budget using Agile principles
- The organization is key. You are information central and will handle phone, email, and other communications quickly and efficiently.
- Communicating updates or changing timelines to clients is a daily (or more frequent) ritual. Your communication style is simple, direct, and friendly.
- You are able to manage a project team inclusive of designers, developers, and other key leaders to define the product goals/vision.
- You’ll conduct internal meetings to assess and direct the team effectively.
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- PMP certification is preferred but not required
Aside from technical skills, we look for these values to determine whether you are a fit for the Poetic team. When we select a candidate for review, you’ll be vetted for your skills as much as your cultural fit with the team.
- A continual thirst for knowledge and a desire for self-improvement is important.
- Understanding that personal and professional success are interlinked.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly.
- Responsibility and freedom are concepts you understand and value.
- You take initiative and champion projects and causes.
- Ability to work well with and accept constructive feedback from clients and team.
- Community is important to you.
- You contribute to your team and the greater good concurrently.
- Tech-focused / product development background preferred
Please include as many of these things in your response as possible:
- Contact information (email and phone number)
- Portfolio of websites or sample project
- Personal site